Bus | 2 Game Tickets | 2 Nights Hotel | Stadium-Catered Party
Views: Friday Seats | Saturday Seats & Party Area
* Bus: Our bus will depart early Friday morning at 7:30 AM. The WalMart in Woodbury (~15 minutes east of St. Paul) will be our meeting place. You are more than welcome to leave your vehicles there for the duration of the trip.
* Refreshments: Coolers for beverages and snacks are strongly recommended for the ride out. We will also be making pit stops along the way for restroom breaks, refreshments, and lunch.
* Hotel: We’ll arrive at the hotel around mid-afternoon. We’ll check in, unload, freshen up, have a beer, and relax. Departure for the game will be around 4:30 PM.
* Tailgating: Our goal is to arrive at the ballpark by 5:30 PM to help maximize opportunities for both those who would like to tour the stadium and those who would like to tailgate.
We strongly recommend bringing tailgating activities (Corn Hole/Baggo, glove/ball, etc.), and snacks. Tickets will be distributed before the tailgating begins, so you may enter the stadium at any time you please.
* Game: 7:10 PM start. Check out our seats!
* Post-game: If you’d like to go back to the hotel, we will run a shuttle back. If you would like to go out and check out some local nightlife, we’ll also run a shuttle to a centralized area of town.
* Wake up: Recover. Drink water. Eat continental breakfast. And off we go. Wheels on the bus will be rollin’ at 11:00 AM
* PEPSI PARTY PORCH: We have admission to the Kauffman Stadium Pepsi Party Porch in right-center field Saturday afternoon. The free-standing area, which will act as our seats (bar stools, actually) for the duration of the ballgame, is an exclusive party area catered with an all-you-can-eat buffet. The spread will include hamburgers, hot dogs, mac & cheese, kettle chips, cookies, and soda.
Food will be available through the fifth inning and will be accompanied by waitstaff if you would like to order any adult beverages or anything else not featured in the buffet. (Items not included in the buffet are not provided by Territory Train — womp, womp).
The location of our seating is prime for home run balls, and is positioned just below the ballpark’s historic water fountains.
* Game: Starts at 1:10 PM. The barstools just above the right-field wall will be our seats for the duration of the game. Take a look at our spot here!
* Post-game: After the ballgame is finished, we’ll head back to the hotel and let you rest up for the evening. So hit up the hotel pool, take a nap, have a shower, order in some dinner, whatever you please.
* Late night: The bus will shuttle guests into town at a time to be determined (9-10PM). As per tradition, we’ll target the ever-so-popular Power & Light District on Saturday evening. It’s one helluva blast and quite a sight to behold.
* Departure: We’ll be up an at ‘em somewhat early, and leave around 8:00 AM. The idea is to get us back into the Twin Cities by 4:30 PM or so, so that you can be eating ham at your Easter dinner by 6:00 PM. Ambitious, right?
* Bus: We’ll make a couple brief stops along the way for refreshments, bathroom breaks, lunch, etc.
We only ask for a $100 deposit per guest. You can submit payment individually, or one group leader can pay the full sum. This deposit will reserve your seat aboard the Train. The remainder of the balance is due two months before departure — February 18, 2014.